Sunday 12 August 2012

Sunday, Sunday

All is peaceful here. I'm taking advantage of the quiet to catch up with some reading and a little photography...oh and some washing :(

My lack of yellow yarn was preying on my mind yesterday until I couldn't take it any more. Hubby kindly drove me into Welling and I had a mooch around the homeware stores there in search of lemony relief. I came away with these...
Happiness in a ball!
The orange is quite a bit brighter than it looks in the photo. In fact I'm looking at it now (it's peeking over the top of my stash bag) and I'm wondering what on earth I was thinking (I know what I was thinking. I was thinking "ohhh I don't have that colour!")
I have a few more days before I'm at the 'orange' stage so maybe I can come up with other alternatives.
Progress was fairly slow yesterday but I stuck by my target of a colour change per day.
For some reason my cat seems to be scared of the blanket.....she legged it in the house when I put it on the table. Most odd!
 I ended up feeling bad so I came back inside!
 I STILL can't get the colours to photograph true. I may have to get the photography lamps from the loft (well, hubby can anyway) Maybe not today though :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment